1.What is React?
2. What are the benefits of using React?
1. Reusable components: React allows developers to create reusable components that can be used throughout their application, reducing code duplication and making it easier to maintain the codebase.
2. Virtual DOM: React uses a virtual DOM, which allows it to update the UI more efficiently by only updating the parts of the DOM that have changed.
3. One-way data flow: React uses one-way data flow, which makes it easier to reason about how data is flowing through an application.
4. JSX: React allows developers to write HTML-like syntax, which makes it easier to write and understand code.
5. Large community: React has a large and active community of developers, which means there are plenty of resources available to help you learn and troubleshoot any issues you encounter.
3. What is JSX?
4. How does React handle state?
React uses state to store data that can change over time, such as user input or the results of an API call. When the state of a component changes, React will update the UI to reflect those changes. To update the state of a component, developers can use the setState method.
5. What is the difference between props and state?
Props and state are both used to store data in a React application, but there are some key differences between the two. Props are used to pass data from a parent component to a child component, while state is used to store data that can change over time within a component. Additionally, props are read-only and should not be modified directly, while state can be modified using the setState method.
6. What is a higher-order component (HOC)?
A higher-order component (HOC) is a function that takes a component as an argument and returns a new component with additional functionality. HOCs are often used to add functionality such as data fetching.
7. What are React hooks?
React hooks are a new addition to React that allow developers to use state and other React features in functional components. They were introduced in React 16.8 and include hooks such as useState, useEffect, and useContext.
8. What is the virtual DOM?
The virtual DOM is a concept in React that refers to a lightweight representation of the actual DOM. React uses the virtual DOM to update the UI more efficiently by only updating the parts of the DOM that have changed.
9. What is server-side rendering?
Server-side rendering (SSR) is a technique that involves rendering the initial HTML of a web application on the server instead of the client. This can help to improve the performance and SEO of a web application.
10. How does React handle events?
React handles events using a synthetic event system. When an event is triggered, React will create a synthetic event object that wraps the native event object and provides a consistent interface across different browsers.
11. What is the difference between controlled and uncontrolled components?
Controlled components are components that have their value controlled by React. This means that the value of the component is stored in the component's state and is updated via the setState method. Uncontrolled components, on the other hand, have their value controlled by the DOM. The value of the component is read directly from the DOM, and changes to the value are handled via event listeners.
12. What is Redux, and how does it work with React?
13. What is the role of React Router?
React Router is a library that allows developers to add routing to their React applications. It provides a way to map URLs to components and manage the navigation of a web application.
14. What are some common React performance optimization techniques?
1. Memoization: Memoization is a technique that involves caching the result of a function call so that it can be returned faster if the function is called again with the same arguments.
2. Lazy loading: Lazy loading is a technique that involves loading parts of a web application only when they are needed, rather than loading everything up front.
3. Pure components: Pure components are components that do not depend on anything other than their props and state. This makes them easier to optimize, as they can be memoized and reused more efficiently.
15. What are the best practices for writing React code?
1. Keeping components small and focused on a single task.
2. Using pure components whenever possible.
3. Avoiding direct manipulation of the DOM.
4. Using propTypes to define the expected type of each prop.
5. Writing tests for each component to ensure that it functions correctly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What is the difference between React and Angular?
A: React is a library for building user interfaces, while Angular is a complete framework for building web applications. React focuses on the view layer and can be used with other libraries or frameworks, while Angular provides a complete solution for building web applications.
Q: How does React handle server-side rendering?
A: React uses a library called ReactDOMServer to render components on the server. This allows React to generate HTML that can be sent to the client for faster initial rendering.
Q: What is the role of JSX in React?
Q: What are some common mistakes to avoid when writing React code?
1. Not using keys correctly when rendering lists of components
2. Not using the shouldComponentUpdate lifecycle method to prevent unnecessary re-renders
3. Not properly managing state and props
4. Not following best practices for component architecture and file organization
Perfect eLearning is a tech-enabled education platform that provides IT courses with 100% Internship and Placement support. Perfect eLearning provides both Online classes and Offline classes only in Faridabad.
It provides a wide range of courses in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Full Stack Web Development, Block Chain, Data Analytics, and Mobile Application Development. Perfect eLearning, with its cutting-edge technology and expert instructors from Adobe, Microsoft, PWC, Google, Amazon, Flipkart, Nestle and Infoedge is the perfect place to start your IT education.
Perfect eLearning in Faridabad provides the training and support you need to succeed in today's fast-paced and constantly evolving tech industry, whether you're just starting out or looking to expand your skill set.
There's something here for everyone. Perfect eLearning provides the best online courses as well as complete internship and placement assistance.
Keep Learning, Keep Growing.
If you are confused and need Guidance over choosing the right programming language or right career in the tech industry, you can schedule a free counselling session with Perfect eLearning experts.