Job descriptionShare this job
We are looking for a React Native Developer who will be responsible for building native applications that can run on multiple platforms such as Android & iOS.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are from Surat
2. Have relevant skills and interests
3. Ready to work in Office only
Job Type: Full-time
Total Work Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Salary: 1.5LPA to 3LPA
- Hands-on Experience with React/Redux/React Native API, ReactJS.
- Should have knowledge about GraphQL and TypeScript.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide,
- Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code)
- Ability to keep code elegant and clear.
- 6 months experience as a React Native developer
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will work as a part of a team to build React Native iOS/ Android Applications for clients.
- Integrate third-party API’s
- Architect, build and maintain excellent react native applications with clean code.
- Write unit and integration tests
- Work with native modules when required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
Category: , , software developer
Required Education: Graduate in relevant field
Position Type: Experienced
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Perfect eLearning
Perks & benefits
Use your skills to earn while leaving an impact on the lives of millions of students
Make extra Money
earn money to share
your knowledge with others.
you decide when and how
often you want to tutor.
tutor from anywhere you have a
computer with internet access