Job descriptionShare this job
We are looking for Marketing Executive who are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a service, product, event or campaign. The focus can be on selling a product, planning, organizing events, sponsorship, advertising, public relations and research.
Experience: 2+ years in marketing and promotion.
Salary: Based on the interview
- Excellent communicator negotiator
- Decision-Making skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Experience creating and managing sales reports, budgets and forecasts.
- A passion for computing education and its creative possibilities.
- Ability to work independently, being proactive and wanting to actively shape our growth; we’re looking for self starters who are happy to produce content when needed.
- Experience selling online products is desired (ideally in Education).
Your Role and Responsibilities
Sales and Marketing Strategy:
- Develop sales targets and reports.
- Plan marketing strategy and social media strategy.
- Ownership of branding and communications.
- Market research and customer insights; analyze trends to inform marketing strategy.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring you meet sales goals.
- Manage resources to execute sales and marketing strategy.
B2B Sales and Marketing:
- Develop strategic partnerships.
- Sell to Schools & Colleges .
B2C Sales and Marketing:
- Expand customer base for online classes, private tuition and camps.
- Improve customer traction.
- Produce customer communications and content.
Required Education: Graduate or MBA
Position Type: Experienced
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Perfect eLearning
Perks & benefits
Use your skills to earn while leaving an impact on the lives of millions of students
Make extra Money
earn money to share
your knowledge with others.
you decide when and how
often you want to tutor.
tutor from anywhere you have a
computer with internet access