Job descriptionShare this job
Package Range- 5 LPA - 6 LPA
· Familiarity with a .NET Developer or Application Developer
· Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
· Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
· Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC),oops concept.
· Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
· B. Tech in Computer Science.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using .NET.
- Collaborate with teams to gather requirements and analyze needs.
- Write clean, efficient code in C# and VB.NET.
- Test, debug, and resolve software issues.
- Integrate components and libraries.
- Optimize application performance.
- Stay updated with latest .NET trends.
- Provide technical guidance and support.
Category: Web Development,
Required Education: Entry Level
Position Type: Entry Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Perfect eLearning
Perks & benefits
Use your skills to earn while leaving an impact on the lives of millions of students
Make extra Money
earn money to share
your knowledge with others.
you decide when and how
often you want to tutor.
tutor from anywhere you have a
computer with internet access