Job descriptionShare this job
Business development intern provides overall support and total account management including developing knowledge of customer needs, assessing requirements, and identifying solutions to issues involving scheduling/planning, inventory, pricing, forecast information, and specification interpretation.
- A willingness to work with the same spirit for long hours.
- A solution- oriented approach and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effectively.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, detail-oriented, people-person.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Should have their own laptop.
Your Role and Responsibilities
● Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
● Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
● Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
● Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
● Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
● Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention
plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
● Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
● Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
● Identify new business opportunities and partners.
● Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Category: Sales, , , BDA
Required Education: Graduate in Relevant Field
Position Type: Interns/Freshers
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Perfect eLearning
Perks & benefits
Use your skills to earn while leaving an impact on the lives of millions of students
Make extra Money
earn money to share
your knowledge with others.
you decide when and how
often you want to tutor.
tutor from anywhere you have a
computer with internet access