Job descriptionShare this job
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
Salary: 3-4 LPA
Work From Office(Indore)& Work From Home(allowed for short term),
Python , HTML , Java, Communication skills
Knowledge of AWS&APIs will be the plus for the candidate.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Python Developer Responsibilities:
• Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
• Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
• Testing and debugging applications.
• Developing back-end components.
• Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
• Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Coordinating with front-end developers.
• Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
• Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
State: Madhya Pradesh
Category: Backend Developer
Required Education: B.E/B.Tech
Position Type: Interns/Freshers
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Perfect eLearning
Perks & benefits
Use your skills to earn while leaving an impact on the lives of millions of students
Make extra Money
earn money to share
your knowledge with others.
you decide when and how
often you want to tutor.
tutor from anywhere you have a
computer with internet access