Job descriptionShare this job
- We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
- Fresher can apply
- Salary = Depend upon the interview
- Work from home is allowed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance
State: Uttar Pradesh
Category: Backend Developer
Required Education: Graduate
Position Type: Interns/Freshers
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Perfect eLearning
Perks & benefits
Use your skills to earn while leaving an impact on the lives of millions of students
Make extra Money
earn money to share
your knowledge with others.
you decide when and how
often you want to tutor.
tutor from anywhere you have a
computer with internet access