NODE JS DEVELOPER
Job descriptionShare this job
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of NODE JS Rest APIs
- Should be familiar with MERN or MEAN stack(basic knowledge)
Skill Required :
- NODE JS
- Mongo DB
- RESTful APIs
- Front End - Required
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- Joining bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Shift allowance
Schedule: Morning shift
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Node.js: 1 year (Preferred)
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
City: Navi Mumbai
Category: , , node js developer
Required Education: Graduate in relevant field
Position Type: Intermediate
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Perfect eLearning
Perks & benefits
Use your skills to earn while leaving an impact on the lives of millions of students
Make extra Money
earn money to share
your knowledge with others.
you decide when and how
often you want to tutor.
tutor from anywhere you have a
computer with internet access