Job descriptionShare this job
We are looking out for a Flutter Developer who will be running and designing product application features across various cross platform devices. Just like Lego boxes that fit on top of one another, we are looking out for someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customised and deployed anywhere. Someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors and taking up full ownership of app development.
Experience: 1to 2yrs
Salary: Upto 6LPA
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will be building apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Understand the various practices and processes followed in the team.
- Familiarise yourself with the different stacks and products.
- Build a codebase using Dart for one product feature.
- Document and run tests to enhance product performance.
- Take feedback and improve the codebase for future up
Category: Flutter Developer,
Required Education: Graduate
Position Type: Experienced
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Perfect eLearning
Perks & benefits
Use your skills to earn while leaving an impact on the lives of millions of students
Make extra Money
earn money to share
your knowledge with others.
you decide when and how
often you want to tutor.
tutor from anywhere you have a
computer with internet access